Sorry everyone – we started the show earlier than usual tonight and I forgot to leave the thread.

Won’t be able to get to it on the show, but please leave your thoughts here for all to read!

It’s a far better paced episode that allowed everything to breathe.

• Rosa and Baker made up for Revolution in emphatic fashion. It was PPV-level, the audience was super hot for everything from start to finish and Rosa coming out on top in her backyard was emotional. A worthy end to their year-long rivalry.

• The TNT title match hit two birds with one stone as it gave Sky a tainted win and it got the Wardlow/Friedman feud off on the right foot.

• The Hardys’ first match in a few years hit the familiar beats and the crowd ate it up. Private Party were good dance partners.

• The opening six-man was chaotic.

• The Jericho Appreciation Society used too many insider terms from the competition to get any kind of heat.

I dont know what show you were watching bro, but the fans fucking hated when they were calling themselves “Sports Entertainers.”

I must be getting senile in my old age, because I thought this crowd was pretty lame overall. I did appreciate the big pops for Jeff Hardy, and a few others throughout (Adam Cole’s is always loud, and the Thunder Rosa win in SA couldn’t help but be loud), but generally felt like they were pretty quiet a lot of the time. Wardlow looked surprised by how quiet they were for him, as one example.

1 Like

Exactly, it worked in a way. I hope Garcia gets elevated going forward