As far as I know, it hasn’t been announced for next week. My guess is that they save it for two weeks at “Fight for the Fallen”.

2 Likes

Ah, even better. Proper build up gives him every chance to get it done.

2 Likes

I dont think the rating is indicative of just one guy. I think it is the company as a whole. I havent watched WWE programming since Wrestlemania, but AEW is getting me to tune in on a weekly basis now. Every show feels big and every match feels important. It is what pro wrestling should be and is a breath of fresh air. Happy to see the great rating and hope it continues!

3 Likes

In the quarter hours (when they were available) for shows he’d been advertised for being in the main events, or parts of it, the numbers have shown to be the highest for the nights. It’s not to say anything bad about anyone else on the show. Moxley is another who has shown that pattern over time (and Jericho). It’s just the point that’s constantly made (mostly in a negative context on the WWE side) that you shouldn’t treat all your wrestlers the same if you’re seeing someone break through the zeitgeist. And Darby is there. There will probably be others, but when you have a guy on fire like that, it should be about how can we keep growing that ceiling. That’s all.