Our MCU reviews continue this Friday and we are reviewing “Doctor Strange”.

If you have questions and feedback related to the film, please post below and we will answer them at the end of the show.

The review will be released Friday on the POST Wrestling Café.

Johnny from Saskatoon

Doctor Strange was the first MCU movie where I actually started feeling the fatigue from all the superhero movies that were coming out, before I was seeing them all in theaters, but once Doctor Strange came out I started dragging my feet, I thought, how necessary are all these movies?

That said, with how important Doctor Strange’s role is with Infinity War, this movie was definitely an important stepping stone in the grand scheme of things.

Now that his origin story/film is said and done with, I’m definitely looking forward to seeing what he’s up to in the next phase of films

Jalen from Pickering,

Definition of an average marvel movie that gets a slight boost because of the visuals. With an uninteresting villain, you need a strong lead to steer the movie. But it’s impossible to not feel like you’re watching a slightly less compelling Tony Stark.
With the rumors of his next movie being horror based, and Spiderman being gone from the MCU, the sequel is a lot more interesting and important.
6.5/10