Leave any feedback on Bound for Glory 2023.

John Pollock & John Siino will be live immediately following the pay-per-view at 11 p.m. ET for all POST Café members.

A strong show that I didn’t expect it being the end of a chapter. The Pandora’s Box ending with Impact resurrecting the TNA label for Hard to Kill comes with those LOLTNA jokes resurfacing (god, help us!) and it’s a credit to D’Amore and company’s hard work to distance themselves from the dreaded TNA stank.

Ospreay/Speedball was easily MOTN (possibly in the running for MOTY) it was so ill!. The Call Your Shot was solid with some fun surprises including Sonny Kiss being an honorary Team 3D-er and Jordynne Grace was the right call to win it. Sabin/Kenta was very good, Trinity and Shelley cemented their places as world champions.

The line has been crossed once again.

1 Like

I like the TNA rebrand even if the video was kinda corny. After the Don West and Traci Brooks inductions earlier, and particularly Mike Tenay’s witty speech, the good feelings about ye olde TNA are clearly there, so I think it’s a good idea; I wonder if it happens right away or if they wait til Hard to Kill? Regardless, the pre-show was nice, and the card was a breeze to watch outside of an interminable battle royal.

Top 3 matches: Ospreay/Speedball, Alexander/Shelley, ABC/Rascalz
Bottom 3 matches: CYS Gauntlet featuring ECW fossils, Monster’s Ball, not having MK Ultra on the PPV.

1 Like

Robbie from London, Ontario

What a killer show! I absolutely loved this night. From the pre show Hall of Fame, seeing my fav announce team of all time getting in, to a great X Division title match, a banger of a tag title match, to Bailey and Ospreay absolutely tearing the house down! Monsters Ball was some good violence, Call your shot was fun with some good surprises, I even saw my fiancé mark out for Sonny Kiss, a great main event and as the biggest Impact guy on this forum, I loved the bonkers post credit scene to get the announcemt of the return to TNA as the companies branding!!

Do you guys think we’ll get a return to the 6 sided ring as well? TNA TNA TNA TNA lol

1 Like

Mannienfrom Pacoima

John² is back and now so is TNA!!
Pretty solid ppv, the tag title match, Ospreay vs Speedball, and world title match were all solid.
Ospreay vs Speedball was fantastic, I wonder what eddie edwards will do to keep up with this match when he and Ospreay face off at turning point. I’m kind of bummed that the knockouts tag was taped before the main show, but I look forward when it will air.

I was hoping for shelley to go full heel after his match, and I’m wondering if there was supposed to be a turnbuckle spot as well since they took the pad off.

First time giving feedback on here so I hope I do it right

Was happy to spend around £16 to watch this on FITE , which is the same price as most AEW PPV offerings.

Highlights of the night for me were Speedball vs Ospreay and Trinity vs Mickie James.

Speedball vs Ospreay was honestly a little dull for the first half as each talent “got their shit in” but it made sense when it came to establishing why these 2 have some arguably the best offensive movesets in wrestling, I’ve just seen it all before from these guys that’s all. Am I alone with this opinion?

Of course, when the sequences started flowing, It was enthralling, as expected. It definitely lived up to the hype.

Trinity vs James felt concise and compact. I expected it to be a little longer than it was but the story of each competitor trying to find that winning instinct within themselves and their very believable friendship really hit home for me. Trinity getting the win with that brutal looking leg-assisted Starstruck really gives an edge to her character and a welcome feather in the cap of her championship reign. Do you see Trinity retaining against Jordynne Grace?

Lastly, TNA? I’m not jazzed about it but hey, Scott D’Amore and the talent in the ring seemed happy about it so good for them, I guess.

Been a member of the Post Wrestling Cafe for 1 month now (before that I was a YT member for 2 months).

Your coverage, content and analysis is fantastic, I couldn’t ask for more…maybe a baked treat to go with my metaphysical coffee.

Thank you for all that you do.

Of the worst ideas to ever come out of a marketing and brand team… TNA… We live in a different world now, for the better. This kind of flaccid, troglodytic pun doesn’t have value as a recognizable brand, and it’s a disservice to all of the hard work IMPACT has done in rebuilding post-Dixie Carter, post-Jeff Jarrett.

I get that they want to grow and expand beyond their current plateau, but this, ain’t it.

What a bad, bad choice.