Hello! Braden here, I’m recording a new upNXT tonight with John Siino filling in for Davie, and we will be chatting all about tonights WWE NXT so post any comments or questions for the show here! It’s lit!

Eva from London,
Shayna Baszler getting in on the fond farewells to Kairi Sane

Tonight’s episode was solid.
Strong vs Gargano: Mint
Mercedes Martinez is every thing Nia Jax wishes she was: a great safe wrestler whose beloved by the locker room.
Ripley looks hot as a blonde
Fiery promo from Keith Lee
Main event: I really want Thatch as Thatch Can sweeping the North American title scene.
Keep up the good work brahs.
Question what was the most annoying commercial tonight? The funniest?

Howdy

I know Davie’s out this week but I think I speak for myself and many other listeners when I say we’re all gonna miss Kairi. But it’s refreshing to see a wrestler leave and not have to worry about no-compete clauses and shoot interviews.

I went into this episode really down on NXT but then Keith Lee said bullshit😂

Take care boys! Hope to become a patron in the future!

Hiya!

• What did you guys think of the women’s tag match? Wasn’t a fan of Io’s moonsault, but otherwise she had an answer for everything Dakota and Candice tried to throw at her.
  • Who do you guys have winning the #1 contender’s match next week? I have Dakota winning with an assist from Raquel (who will go on to feud with Rhea).
  • Gargano/Strong was a great match. Not sure about TUE getting another tag title match though.
  • Liked the triple threat match as well!

Overall, a pretty strong episode of NXT.

Question of the Week: How do you guys feel about that really dumb ending to the Asuka/Sasha match on Monday? I hope Asuka gets her title back, but I can’t trust the main roster to actually book a satisfying ending to the feud (Asuka decimating Sasha or Bayley for their title). Also #ThankYouKairi. I understand Davie is in mourning right now because she’s heading off on her next voyage.

Paul from New Jersey

Tonight, we learned a valuable lesson, mess with the Robert Stone brand, get run down by a Mercedes. Lee fears Grimes. Cheering USA during the Imperium/Ever Rise match? Nobody said wrestlers were smart. I’m on that THICC boy bandwagon.

This weeks Kona fact: Sanity first made their debut by attacking Kona Reeves & Rich Swann. Kona Reeves, last man standing.

Karrion Kross is NOT throwing away his shot, he just wants to be in the ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENS!!