FEEDBACK upNXT: August 12th 2020

Allo, allo, allo! Davie Portman here requesting all of your feedback for tonight’s edition of upNXT where Braden and I will be talking all about tonight’s episode of NXT featuring Adam Cole’s response to Pat McAffee, Danny Burch vs Karrion Kross, a Triple Threat Match to determine an entry into the North American Championship Ladder Match, Damian Priest vs Bronson Reed and more!

Join us LIVE on YouTube for our POST Show at 10:30PM EST or download our show from wherever you find your Podcasts!

YouTube.com/upNXT

Hiya!

• Io Shirai completely murdered Dakota Kai in their respective promos tonight. Goddamn.

• Velveteen Dream returning was absolutely vile and completely fucking pathetic on the part of WWE. Him being brought back was a HORRIBLE idea. I really hope Finn squashes him next week, and we never see Dream’s shit again on TV. He’s irredeemable trash in my eyes. WWE shouldn’t try their usual antics and try and get cute by having Dream go over FOR THE HEAT. He doesn’t bring anything of value to the industry right now. Dream has way too much baggage. Not thrilled about him being on TV again next week either. Should have been KUSHIDA getting a second chance (against Balor) over Dream.

Statement of the Week: Bayley vs Asuka on the latest RAW was the best match of the week (at least in WWE). Go watch it if you can. It was amazing. I don’t have much else to say about NXT tonight, because Dream’s return completely ruined any real enjoyment I got from this episode.

1 Like

Paul from the Dakota territory

That is how you do a fireball spot Hulk Hogan. Birch, Kross & Lee all played their parts ably. Glad Breeze didn’t come out like a
Goofball seeing as his boy was kidnapped by a cartel. Been a fan of Evie aka Dakota Kai for a long time and I must admit, when she was signed by WWE I was worried how she would be booked. Although Kai will not defeat the one that gets Braden high, she’s had quite the meteoric rise. Kacy shouldn’t have disrespected Robert Stone. Jersey people for ya. The Gargano‘s continue to entertain me every single week.

This weeks KNN update. Why isn’t the Finest your current NXT Champion destroying both Lee & Kross? Reeves had surgery in March to heal a torn labrum. Kona Reeves to the sun as the moon is already occupied.

P.S. been stumped on what to choose for my BDE review, but your talk of Rush Hour inspired me to pick my favorite Jackie Chan movie of all time which is Rumble in the Bronx. Great flick.

Charbel the chosen one

Drake was over like a freaking white claw , are they already dropping the ball with him , if there were a crowd they couldn’t ignore him cause full sail would be hot af for him I think

What’s with the pants in wrestling , Kacey was on fire I always liked her but I thought her offense always looks weak but tonight she was awsome , maybe her new gear ?

That kai shirai package was awsome , so much personality out of kai , I use to like her as a baby face but as a heel I love her ! But ok let’s talk about io io io io io ( insert green light music here plz ) what was that fucking promo , seriously what was that. Plz let her talk in Japanese like this forever , I always thought bazler in nxt was scary looking af but shirai confidence and delivery tonight was of the roof … legit at the end of her promo I was like ok Kai’s dead

Seeing grimes On tv makes me smile cause I know somewhere out there bray d is lit and opening not one but two white claws !

The demo prince vs the covid god in a fozzy concert without masks and social distancing match maybe ? , plz don’t book it I don’t want nothing bad happening to the prince

Last thing ,I opened Twitter and saw …Davie near a fucking bbq , after all most burning the bde down you want him to lit the garden up or what

Plz be safe !

A very good show but I hated that fireball spot. Let’s keep the hocus pocus nonsense away from NXT. I know it’s infected every other wrestling show but let’s not bring it in here.