FEEDBACK upNXT: November 18th 2020

Allo, allo, allo! Davie Portman here requesting all of your feedback for tonight’s episode of WWE NXT featuring Io Shirai vs Rhea Ripley for the NXT Women’s Championship!

Join us LIVE on Twitch and YouTube at 10:30PM EST for our POST Show and don’t forget to hit that Follow and Subscribe button!

Youtube.com.upNXT

Hiya! Just a bit of feedback tonight!

• Rhea and Io beat the devil out of each other. Holy shit. I have to think Rhea is main roster bound after that match and the hug though!

• Hell yeah, Undisputed Era is back. I still wish Bobby Fish was gone though.

Chris from Pennsylvania,

The show started off a little slow, but the second hour was packed with an awesome main event, a great closing angle, and the hottest storyline in professional wrestling, the Xia Li saga. My only real complaint is that we didn’t get an appearance by Regal at the very end to declare “WarGames!” Overall a solid show tonight that finished hot and set up a lot of interesting options going forward.

• Leon Ruff went from an underdog to a determined babyface in the course of two hours. Being inserted in the Priest/Gargano feud has paid dividends for everyone involved.

• Grimes/Lumis went unresolved. It was hilarious when Cameron attacked the referee blindfolded

• Storm/Moon vs Kai/Gonzalez was very good and the post match attack by Candice LeRae and Indi Hartwell has planted the seeds for WarGames.

• Io Shirai and Rhea Ripley shut it down in the main event and it could spell the end of Rhea’s time in NXT…my gut tells me that her redemption story lies elsewhere (Charlotte Flair, mayhaps?)

• It was great to see Finn Balor healthy and before any answers were revealed. Pat McAfee and company cut him off…leading to a fully babyface UE getting their payback to close the show

A strong bounce back from last week.

NB: I think WarGames will be in the Tropicana Field (the rumored new home of the ThunderDome). I will die on this hill.

Io vs. Rhea was damn good. It’s a shame they didn’t book that UE, McAphee, Finn stuff before the match, because they tore the house down and had fighting frats follow them.

The show should have closed on Io and Rhea on the ramp after that fire of match.

Ember Moon looks really confedent and ready to rock the shit out some matches.

Y’all forgot to mention Kushida picking up a W.