Allo, allo, allo! Davie Portman here requesting all of your feedback for tonight’s episode of NXT featuring Tommaso Ciampa vs Velveteen Dream, Shotzi Blackheart vs Toni Storm and more!

Join Braden and I for a LIVE edition of upNXT on YouTube at 10:30PM EST at YouTube.com/upNXT
or download from wherever you get your podcasts tomorrow!

Ahoy!

Hiya!

Just gonna leave a bit of feedback about the Rhea/Io match that will eventually happen.

• I am very confident that Io is retaining. Rhea has indicated she is ready to move onto the main roster, as she really wants to face the women on RAW and Smackdown, and doesn’t have much left to do in NXT (she’s said she really wants to be called up). Thoughts on that possibility?

Question of the Week: Who do you see winning in the Mia Yim (Reckoning)/Asuka feud or match they are setting up on RAW? I feel like Mia/Reckoning is going to get flattened like 3 minutes considering the booking of Retribution.

Before I start, let’s pour one out for Shotzi’s precious tank…

The fallout from Halloween Havoc was a solid outing. Cameron Grimes looking out of sorts when he saw the referee from the Haunted House was hilarious. Johnny Gargano and his relationship with wheels had me giggling. Io Shirai & Rhea Ripley are on a collision course. Pat McAfee and co. made their presence felt by running down the UE and it may (or may not) lead to a WarGames match. The CWC ain’t big enough for two rings.

Ember/DK and Toni/Shotzi were very good and having multiple women’s feuds coming out of this show is a testament to the women’s division’s depth and Ciampa put Dream out to pasture in the main event. Uncertainty still remains over Finn Balor’s health as we head into the next Takeover.

7.5 wheels out of 10.