What did you think of WWE Elimination Chamber: Perth? Leave your thoughts below.

Join us for our live review today at 12pm ET at YouTube.com/POSTwrestling

Woke up early for a solid show. When Kevin Owens arrives to the arena holding a Koala, it just moves the needle.

Great Women’s Chamber match, Tiffany Stratton is the next big women’s star.

Cody was about to tell us the reason why he changed his mind about Wrestlemania; and then he didn’t. Let’s hope for a payoff.

Are you guys sold on visiting Western Australia?

7 Shoey’s out of 10.

Ever since I found out that this is a show with an 11 AM start time, I have been stoked for some live daytime wrestling on a Saturday.

This might be the first time since No Way Out 2009 where a major show between Royal Rumble and WrestleMania doesn’t feel like a forced shoed-in token show. This show had much of what I love with watching wrestling: A big-time feel with good hype all around that I think did pay off well.

+A star was born today in Tiffany Stratton.
+The best Womens’ Elimination Chamber match I ever saw.
+Even if I am in the camp that agrees that the new Elimination Chamber structure looks like something from an escape room in all ways that the old one felt like a slaughterhouse, the Mens’ Chamber still managed to be hard-hitting and gritty.

-The Grayson Waller Effect segment was too long and too drawn out.

I will round up the 8,5 to a 9/10 with bonus point for no slime green shirt wearing dude in the audience. Also shoutout to Big Bronson Reed