Live tonight at 11:05 p.m. ET

Jinder Mahal rode the wave of relevancy and it got him a main event and it was a decent effort to stack the odds against Rollins. DIY vs Judgment Day’s B-team was better than it had any right to be and it was a great showcase for what got Gargano over in NXT. New Day got a much needed edge thanks to Imperium. The Becky/Rhea segment was aces and I loved that Cody/Drew segment brought up a match they’ve had from WhatCulture Pro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrylOeAoWxc

Raw filled the three hours effectively.

My 90-minute cut of RAW continues to be my favorite episode of wrestling television. The interesting characters in this year’s Rumble have made it narratively dense. This is one of the best builds to a Rumble in recent memory. Unfortunately, the insertion of The Rock as Reigns’ WrestleMania opponent means that CM Punk is the only viable option to win the whole thing. That being said, it feels like most of the legwork for all the matches other than KO-Logan has already been done, which makes TV feel a little bit like filler.

Great episode of raw this week! I liked the development of R-Truth’s involvement with the Judgement Day as well as seeing the further push of DIY, I don’t see them getting the tag title just yet, but I do hope that they’re the next ones to have the tag titles since the crowd has taken to them it seems.

I’m honestly looking forward to seeing what Gunther’s direction will be for Mania, I would personally like to see him go in a singles match with Brock and really give him a bigger spotlight for that Mania crowd with someone like Brock.

Lastly, I’m excited for both Rumbles this year I think it’s Punk’s match to lose for the men’s side but I find the women’s match more interesting since I can see both Becky and Bayley winning but I hope that it’s Bayley in the end since I see the Damage Ctrl match having more legs than Rhea/Becky.