Tune in tonight at 11:05 p.m. ET

Jesse from Cincinnati! very good RAW! I fought the Becky vs Xia Li feud may cause Becky to not be in the Women’s War Games match! And also what do you think of Kevin Kelly officially leaving NJPW a little bit early before WK18 in Tokyo Dome making Walker Stewart as the “true” English voice of NJPW but I bet TK is still playing a couple of “loopholes” in the AEW/NJPW partnership to allow Kevin Kelly to “come back” just like Jay White…?

Jay from Colorado

“Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.”

This was said by Adam Pearce to Rhea Ripley during the first hour of the program. This is a quote from the 1939 film “Gone with the Wind”. If there’s one way to go after that 18-35 demographic it’s by referencing a black and white historical romance film from over 80 years ago. Maybe their going after that Timeless Tony Storm demo?

The sword of McIntyre hung over the main event and as expected…it fell. The closing shot of him and Rhea shaking hands could have major implications for WarGames and beyond. How will the rest of the crew react that Rhea pulled this behind their backs? I bet this is a sign that Randy Orton might make his return to aid Cody and company. It’s also gonna take time for the women’s side of Raw to measure up to Smackdown’s in terms of star power. December is a down period for WWE so it’s a chance for TPTB to experiment with the roster they’ve got on tap.

It’s actually a color film but you make good points sir!

1 Like

Brain fart. Amazing especially since my degree is in film.

1 Like