What did you think of WWE Raw?

0 voters

Paul from New Jersey

When Riddle talks, Paul from New Jersey becomes sad. That being said, he & Sheamus had a hell of a match. Hard pass on the pizza flavored yogurt. I’ve been thoroughly enjoying the Lana stuff. Thought we might see Peyton Royce on the show after pinning Bayley, but once again, my hopes are dashed. RAW started out very promising, but took a bit of a nose dive as it went on for me. 5 Wrestlemania caliber matches that already happened at wrestlemania out of 10.

So is Tucker just completely forgotten about?

Good fantasy football battle cowboy.

Andrew from Cape Breton

The stuff with Lana bugs me. I watched her WWE Chronicle episode and at parts it’s heartbreaking, but also frustrating. Lana clearly is not cut out for being an in ring worker as seen with her slow motion running and offence, but she has so many other positive aspects about her that WWE just doesn’t want to use. It feels like they’re trying to fit a square peg in a round hole with her. What’s worse is it seems like she’s the sympathetic babyface, despite being someone who fails upwards. She comes across as entitled and it makes me want to hate her and get beat up by Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler. I liked the Riddle/Sheamus match, but MVP looked at Riddle like everyone looks at Riddle. With pure distain and annoyance. Why do all the heels feel like babyfaces, I relate more to the heels. Maybe I’m just getting cynical. 5 Drew McInfarts out of 10.