LIVE at 11:05 p.m. ET

Jesse from Cincinnati! Watch WWE Raw from the Home of Disneyland as part of the first ever TKO joint weekend with WWE & UFC! I think Cody’s story is starting to get interesting even with the tease on The Rock! Lots of talk of the WWE/UFC crossover with the Chandler/McGregor feud heating up! Thanks for the coverage of all the Vince McMahon sex traffic “drama” and we hope WWE can heal the wounds soon!

Mannie from pacoima

A solid Raw that kicked off with a hot match at the house of mouse. It was great to see Gunther cut a promo from the gcw alley way locker room at the ukrainian cultural center here in LA! Truth once again proved hes comedy gold. Free Nick mysterio!!!

Mike bailey and Elijah had a great match at revolver’s
What-a-show.
With the appearance of velveteen dream, I wanted to ask a question.
AAA has been booking marty scurll on their shows, but don’t advertise those shows on any of their social medias. Do you think that makes them look bad as a company or is it simply a case of if no one really knows then its not that big of a deal? And if cmll were to send tessa blanchard to aew, would the aew audience react to it as well?

Chopped tees, feed dickie bird’s capybaras

Anaheim was fiery from start to finish. Raw was bookended strongly with Drew/Cody and Jey/Gunther…but the DAMN BLOODLINE HAPPENED.

There was callbacks in the opener’s finisher to WM last year and Drew’s slight hesitation about the chaos working in his favor, for once could mean that he could be the difference maker for the Code-vengers (it’s not to help Cody but to get back at Roman and co.) and it was easy to see the Jimmy interference comin’. The two matches were damn good, despite that.

I’m so ready for a future where the Bloodline doesn’t plague another match again. The road to Philly got a lot bumpier

The drone shots and different camera angles are a godsend. I love the newer looks, production-wise.

This roster is aflush with good talkers, and I feel RAW’s been the show with the best promos over the last 4-5 months. They’ve even taken a page out of AEW’s book and started doing more 2-3 minute backstage interviews, which are consistently good and a huge upgrade on the invisible camera stuff. Sami, Drew, Gunther and the New Day all had strong promo work. Sami’s promo was the best, juxtaposing his journey with that of Drew who was swallowed by obsession. Unfortunately, the Elimination Chamber build segment snuck into my 90-minute cut of RAW and it stood in stark contrast to the rest as it was quite robotic.