LIVE at 11:05 p.m. ET

Raw flew by and the gauntlet match was full of drama. As much as I wanted Gable to run through it. Sami Zayn facing Gunther for the IC title is the next best thing. It was also neat that commentary brought up Ramadan. I can relate to what Sami goes through :slight_smile:

The video packages put over that title’s prestige and the women’s matches went 2 out of 3. The Candice LeRae turn felt so forced by going after Maxine’s late brother. Becky/Liv was certainly above average. I’m glad something’s being done to separate the tag titles by putting them in a six pack ladder match, which sounds bonkers on paper.

The Cody sit-down was poignant and I’m glad it tied back to that moment from five months ago.

The 90-minute cut of RAW extended quite a bit this week as I thought this was an awesome show. Cody’s transition from the guy who just wanted to win a Championship to the last hope to save the roster from the machine is an awesome arc. Throw in Seth Rollins, a potential mentor figure to Cody because of his numerous wins vs Reigns, and Cody’s story is straight out of Joseph Campbell’s hero’s journey. His promo had me ready to run through a brick wall. Even Rollins’ arc, being selfless, has been dovetailed into his feud with Drew. Ever since the pivot, all of these stories have been intertwined quite well. Awesome storytelling.