Tonight on Rewind-A-Raw

*Raw in Providence, Rhode Island
*Latest on WWE/gambling story
*Richard Schaefer joins Anthem Sports
*AEW Rampage programming notes
*TV ratings & more

Tune at 11 p.m. ET:

Doesn’t seem like a smart babyface logic to have a street fight, no DQ match with a faction that’s been cheating and triple teaming against you for months.

I thought there were some good promos on the show tonight. Austin Theory, Cody Rhodes, Paul Heyman… Pretty decent segments.

The Bianca Bel Air and Asuka stuff still feels a bit confusing, although Asuka dancing with the belt while Bianca watched her, was pretty magical, until the blue goo mouth.

OTEEESE! The supermodel, I’m all in if we get more photoshoots like that. Loved Gable whooshing Ali… That whole segment was gold.

Mysterio’s are an addictive soap melodrama. Can’t look away.

Tenese from GA

This Raw stunk. Hell in a Cell is alright; a good way to hide Edge, and hopefully, this program will be done after. Since returning, Bronson has been spinning his wheels; let this man do something meaningful. Week after week, they make Bianca look like a geek instead of her portrayed as a fearless champion. I’m only interested in Roman/Cody for of the curiosity of them pulling the trigger on Devonte. I feel the build for mania has been lazy, and with 19 days to go, they need to pull the lead out of their asses and perk some interest. Take care, good people.

Jermaine from Chicago. Raw was a show I watched. I don’t know what’s the worst the build, omos vs Brock or Bianca vs asuka. It is so tiring that in 2023 the WWE books people who second language is English the way they book asuka . It is insulting. If you won’t get her a manager to speak for her, then what about her cutting a promo in Japanese with subtitles? Imagine if it was reverse and they had Americans in Japan speaking English and making exaggerated faces and that’s all they did? It wouldn’t happen, I thought HHH would be more progressive. It’s a huge problems for Asian and Latinos in the WWE. Next, why would the miz stand next to Rollins In the back and be all cool with him when he threw him out the ring last week and curve stomped him the week before that. It makes no sense. Lastly the in ring in the WWE means less and less each week. So many matches you can hear a pin dropped or a spot called. WWE fans like soap opera not wrestling. Good night.

It wasn’t the worst nor the best Raw either. It feels like everything is stuck in second gear. Next week should put pedal to the metal. I’m glad HIAC is no longer a date on the PPV calendar. The Owens/Sikoa street fight was fun but predictable. Going all army of one isn’t helping Owens and Rey badly needs to put Dom in his place.

Things better pick up in St.Louis.