LIVE at 11:05 p.m. ET

Mannie from Pacoima
A solid edition of Raw. The creeds vs Diy or as cole referred to them once again, DYI had a bit of a slow start at first then picked up the pace towards the end.
The one shot that followed Sami to the back and then followed truth and miz was a thing of beauty!

I’m looking forward to shayna vs Masha!
I also recommend watching Speedball vs Marina from this past Saturday’s revolver show as well as the elimination games match.

Raw was a home run. Strong in-ring wrestling, loose ends getting tied up with Becky getting that dreaded monkey off of her back in that wild last woman standing match. The Jimmy/Jey opener was strong and I’m glad Jimmy stopped being a chew toy.

Cody’s rebuttal to the Rock didn’t pull any punches. He stepped up significantly. Friday will bring the focus back to where it should be when he and Roman hash this out.

For someone who veers towards story over match quality on weekly TV, the best weekly show this year. Cody’s range on the microphone is among the creme de la creme of the industry, top 3-4. He’s seamlessly able to go from a stern promo two weeks ago, to an emotional one urging the fans to go on a journey with him to an outright scathing one tonight. The start to Gunther-Zayn was also awesome with the integration of Gable. The builds to the Usos, Rollins-Drew and Becky-Rhea are also in a really good place. I feel a significant disparity between the builds to the programs on RAW and SD. I come out of RAW excited for 'Mania and then feel ready to give up on wrestling after SD.