LIVE at 11:05 p.m. ET

With the real life heat between Punk, Rollins & McIntyre can you give some insight on how they work out their promos? Do you think they have to clear the basics with one another? With HHH? Is the heat strong enough where they can’t even discuss anything face to face before they get into the ring?

Not digging Punk using a man wearing a skirt line to diminish Drew, or his “your wife,” and high heels drop to Seth. They were lazy and gross.

Overall, show seemed kinda slow and a little scattered this week in contrast to previous weeks.

1 Like

From start to finish, Raw had a feeling of “we’re getting close to Wrestlemania”. The promos tonight had everyone waking up and choosing violence. The Seth/Drew/Punk segment was insane. The Rock making an unadvertised appearance and the closing segment (complete with a bit of color, I bet Cody was thrilled to do the blading) was stunning.

Chicago brought it, as usual.

What an episode.

Am I reaching by seeing Cena and Austin on that truck in the background could be a sign of them showing up in Philly?

Brian in New Jersey.

Wild episode hyping up the top matches of WrestleMania… but the WWE Champion was even more of an afterthought tonight. Nuclear heat for Cody vs. Rock, except the main event of WrestleMania Weekend is not Cody vs. Rock. So a mix of good and bad. It gives me the impression Reigns would have to build up his heat in more physical angles, including Night One of WrestleMania. Also, Rock momentarily thinking he’s on his socials with all the swears.

I hope Bronson Reed isn’t just shuffled back into nothing after the win over Sami Zayn.

Nas from NYC

The first 75 mins of Raw was just so so good. Absolutely outstanding. Most hyped I’ve been for a WrestleMania ever.

The build is in a great place on RAW. The cycle usually culminates in me getting excited after RAW and hating wrestling after SmackDown every week. Some of these character arcs have been well written and have overlapped smoothly. Nice follow-up for Becky-Rhea and while Drew and Rollins have an interesting dynamic, this segment gave that match the spice it needed. The Sami story is the most intricate on this show.

Was the use blood on a white background in the closing angle inspired by the Bucks? The setup to it was masterful: Drew was talking to Heyman in the background, Solo & Jimmy showed up, Seth told Jey he feels something is off as Drew takes out Seth at ringside, resulting in Cody coming out and going after the Bloodline only to fall into the trap set by The Rock.

Across the board, there are better, more substantive stories going into this card than 39, IMO. The only thing 39 had over it was the unique Rey-Dom soap opera.