LIVE at 11:05 p.m. ET

A few heel v heel matches made it an interesting watch. Dom having so much heat made GUNTHER a babyface for one night. I got a kick out of Dom getting sent to god by those chops. It goes double for Imperium v Judgment Day. It took a while but the crowd got behind Damian and Finn.

The finish to Becky v Nia soured me. It would be stupid if this mania match gets turned into a four way. Becky gotta get that monkey off of her back sooner instead of later.

The Cody/Seth promo was strong in that they’re not limited when they fire back on Rock and company. The main event intertwined a lot of stories pretty expertly.

Jay from Colorado

Why did Nia Jax take that man’s hat, assault him with it, and throw it into the crowd? He was just standing there. She just took one look at him and his hat and said to herself “fuck this guy and his hat.”

Brian in New Jersey.

Solid show. Some good serious build towards WrestleMania. Kaiser looked like he hurt his leg when when got tossed to the floor towards the end of that tag match, so I hope he’s okay. I can see next week’s Gauntlet Match taking up an hour of TV time; they’ve done it before with Rollins going the distance without winning.

Wanted to add some things from AEW Revolution last night. A friend of mine in North Carolina attended the show. He arrived early to the Greensboro Coliseum complex, noticed a broken down camper with Trump flags on it from presumably the rally the previous day, killed some time during the day at a baseball game nearby, and thought Revolution was the best wrestling show he’s ever attended, and Ospreay vs. Takeshita the best match he’s ever seen live.