What did you think of WWE Raw?

DD+ patrons, join us live at postwrestlingcafe.com

0 voters

Paul from New Jersey

I know you gentlemen have touched on this before, but it’s really weird to me how Nikki Cross is being booked like a fan girl who is just lucky enough to be in the ring. Jeff Hardy cut one of the worst promos of his career and that is really saying something. I’m actually glad Eva Marie is back and I thought Piper looked fantastic. For what it’s worth, Dana and Mandy sounded a lot more natural than usual. Definitely some good things on the show tonight, however raw still fails to capture my attention for more than 90 minutes. I leave the show in it’s full up to you professionals.

Shout out to Todd Pettengill and Stephanie Wiand. Gave me the nostalgia chills last night. Hope to see Todd in the Hall of Fame where he belongs.

Alexander from Portland

The women’s division looked very rough tonight. I looked up Rhea Ripley on Cagematch and since her debut on RAW in March she’s had nine matches, eight of those involving Asuka. I’m disappointed a Rhea Ripley and Asuka match feels so unimportant now. Nikki Cross feels like WWE’s version to Toru Yano. Considering we’re getting Alexa and Shayna at Hell in a Cell I found it disappointing that Alexa had her in-ring return tonight instead of saving it for the PPV. RK-Bro and New Day stole the show. Really glad I tuned in tonight because I would have cried if I had to miss Jeff Hardy’s unpromoted retirement match. 4/10 show

question: win or lose on Sunday, where do you go with Drew McIntyre? he’s beaten basically everybody on the roster