What did you think of WWE Raw?

0 voters

Shingo Takagi became IWGP champion and the Habs advanced after a 4-0 sweep. Nothing was going to ruin this day for me, not even Raw. Although for some reason, it felt like they were trying.

Somehow, the Alexa/ Shayna segment was even worse than I thought it was going to be and, believe me, I thought it was going to be terrible. Although everything makes more sense since I figured out that Lily is most likely booking the show.

On a more positive note, I feel like Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston have been giving us some great matches lately. That’s not to take anything away from their opponents and the two of them aren’t the focus of any storyline (yet) but it still bears mentioning.

Are they pulling the plug on RKBro already? Feels way too early but these people seem to change their mind very quickly.

1 Like

Do you think in July when the fans return to arena’s that the creative team will at least try and put a compelling show together?, I mean that’s been the most frustrating thing when watching this show, it’s not the performers it’s the complete lack of uninspiring content. There’s been one great Raw in the last 12 months in my opinion and that was the main event when Drew McIntyre beat Randy Orton for the title that was last November…

Thanks Carl.

By no means a great show, but I can’t say I hated this weeks episode up to 10:50. As for 10:50 - 11:00, that may have been the worst segment of 2021, and quite frankly, it may have been the worst segment i have ever seen on Raw. They managed to hurt Shayna credibility as a badass, create horrible television, and absolutely kill any semblance of realism all in 10min. Horrible, horrible segment.

5/10 if the show ended at 10:50, 2/10 when you count the final segment.