Rewind-A-Raw is live at 11:05 p.m. ET tonight.

Feedback is welcome.

Brian in New Jersey

Really good match between Dominik and Dragon Lee. If Lee doesn’t have any concrete plans in NXT, I could see that match tonight leading to him getting called up. Nice storyline developments within the Judgment Day and Imperium. Drew McIntyre’s path towards turning heel is coming off well to me, and I find Raw’s budding hoss division fun. Wild main event that I’m pretty sure is leading to WarGames in November: Judgment Day & McDonagh vs. Cody, Kevin, Sami & Jey. More long-term build for Survivor Series than Fastlane I think.

Another strong episode that’s carried by Judgment Day’s stranglehold on everything. The main event was damn good with the usual chaos, I’m glad the finish wasn’t Jey’s assistance backfiring but with McDonagh trying to curry favor is a better way to go about it. Dominik and Dragon Lee had a very good title match with ONE glaring issue…Mustafa Ali’s exit made it a headache to figure out the next move.
Do you call Lee up or does he get a rematch at No Mercy this Saturday? HBK better get on it. Where do you stand?

That’s what I want to know. It’s getting ridiculous.

Mannie from pacoima
When they delivered in their first singles match on NXT I had no doubt Dom and Dragon lee would deliver on raw. These 2 seem to have some good chemistry together and it was great seeing the crowd behind Dragon lee. I also had a feeling michael was gonna mention Bestia del ring. What do you do now though? Dominik won clean, how does dragon lee justify getting a rematch? As of now no mercy is now a 4 match card since Ali is no longer employed.

Overall raw was very enjoyable. My heart wants it to be tiffany vs tegan next week, but becky and tegan will be a great match regardless. I was waiting for regal to come out after the main event and scream " WAR GAMES!!!"
Im excited to spend my birthday at Gcw’s blood on the hills this october and they just announced arez and gringo loco vs rey horus and aramis! Yes boy!

What is that you want to know? What’s getting ridiculous?

Jesse from Cincinnati! Glad Tegan Nox Is back on TV despite being “rumored” being released thanks to Mark Henry on Busted Open Radio on that newsworthy day for WWE! Drew “going rouge” storyline is about to start and Dragon Lee is starting to pick up Ali’s ball and run with it and speaking to “rumors” what about that “rumor” that treading for a while on wrestling twitter that Triple H & Stephanie is “no longer married” looks like Triple H is laughing at the IWC!

No Mercy is on Saturday…does Dom skip that PPV? Mustafa Ali’s firing made it a headache to figure out.

Well I didn’t bring up No Mercy, so I was confused by your response.

Well, I cleared it up.

Sadly, WWE’s storylines have become boring.
Same old stuff, same old tricks.
Ready to check out for quite a while.