Tune into Rewind-A-SmackDown with John Pollock & Wai Ting

Tonight at 10:05 p.m. ET

Jesse from Cincinnati! Smackdown from Tulsa was great. my questions how will Nick Aldis new WWE SmackDown GM role affect Mickie James IMPACT Knockout World Championship match against Trinity/Naomi at BFG 2023 in Chicago and if Mickie loses does she “officially” go to WWE despite truly opening “the real forbidden door” between IMPACT & WWE before Shinsuke open “the real forbidden door” between NOAH & WWE and I don’t what is going on with CM Punk & WWE I hope he comes back at Survivor Series in Chicago now that event may include Orton and you guess it hopefully NJPW/STARDOM fans The Pirate Princess KAIRI Sane and TK is starting to be a maniac on X/Twitter talking AEW and ripping WWE

Mannie from Pacoima
A very #EltonStrong yes boy!!! Smackdown is Pretty Deadly once again.

I’m very excited for Mistico’s Aew debut, when the Nwa world historic Middleweight champion faces off against the nwa world historic welterweight champion in the pound for pound crown match. Hopefully this partnership helps bring eyes to talent like Stephanie Vaquer and Mascara Dorada

Tonight Vikingo faced off against Swerve at Defy’s PrimoLucha show!.Lots of amazing shows taking place tomorrow night, from Revolver, Mlw, and Gcw which I will be at live to waych Santana Jackson moonwalk his way to victory!!