What did you think of WWE SmackDown?

Patrons, join us live at 10:15pm ET at this link.

0 voters

Paul from New Jersey

I can’t remember the last time I got goosebumps watching the opening of SD, but this did it. Roman has everything he ever wanted, but is fed up with the simple fact that Jey won’t acknowledge him as the tribal chief. This was gold which was then followed by AJ coming out being his hilarious self. Jey gets the biggest win of his career over AJ building him right back up for a rematch with Roman. What company is this? WWE can certainly lack consistency, but there is nobody on the roster who consistently entertains me more than Sami Zayn. Normally, I feel that Alexa’s acting is atrocious, but I thought she was very good tonight. Matt Riddle is still terrible, but you can’t have it all bro. Still, a very enjoyable show tonight. 7.5.

Erin from Brampton

First of all, Wai, I loved Rewind-a-Wai this week. Even though I’ve never watched early 90s WCW, I thought you guys were hilarious.

As for Smackdown, I thought it was an okay show. The opening promo and match were pretty good. Then between that, and the last match, the show felt pretty uneventful. You could tell they’re saving as much as possible for next week.

I wasn’t a fan of Sasha’s promo. It was dumb of her to call out Bayley on her heel ways, even though Banks herself was no different a month ago.

As for next week, do you guys have any guesses on the draft format?