Rewind-A-SmackDown is live with John & Wai at 10:05 p.m. ET

LIVE (for all POST Wrestling Café members):

Hey Guys

After a big win against Hangman and a possible loss to Danielson what do you see next for Swerve? Could he beat Danielson? If not does he become a secondary piece in the Christian/ Wayne vs Copeland/Darby fued? Or something else all together? I feel Swerve is hot right now and if its not time to pull the trigger now, then when?

Thanks
Pete

Jesse From Cincinnati! Smackdown from the “hallowed ground” of the NWA was interesting tonight heading into WWE Fastlane 2023 in Indy and I wish Pat McAfee will be there but he so busy with success of his move of his show to ESPN hope he is cheering for Shinsuke Nakamura, and do you think with all the CM Punk possibly returning to WWE talk will Punk returning to WWE going to be the ultimate “Go F yourself” moment in pro wrestling besides Christian Cage & Adam Edge Copeland in AEW and do you see Punk do the Madusa/Alundra Blayze moment putting his AEW world title in the trash can. Also will WWE start the KAIRI Sane teases after Fastlane if KAIRI is really coming to WWE because TK wants Mone & KAIRI & May to get STARDOM partnership because Rossy does not like TK Rossy likes Triple H!

Mannie from Pacoima
Yes boy! The return is upon us!!! Glad to see Dragon lee getting chants from the crowd. Also Theory brought out his old finisher Ataxia!
I was hoping Dragon Lee would join lwo at fastlane, but it looks like Rey is gonna call dominik’s twin Peso Pluma to help out!!

Pro wrestling Revolver will have 2 shows this sunday which I am extremely excited about, especially for the Grand Prix. AAA along with Impact announced a joint show in November called Ultra Clash.
I hope Copeland was able to keep his mania sponsorship so he can rename the edge-ecution into "the Cope’s exorcist "while the edge-ucator can be called “learn to Cope with it”!!

Finally I would like to thank Shawn michaels and Tony Khan for coming together to book 2 insane cards, as Nxt and Aew present Super Tuesday on my birthday!!