John Pollock & Wai Ting are LIVE at 10:05 p.m. ET with Rewind-A-SmackDown

Join us:

Jesse from Cincinnati! With the 6-women tag on Smackdown in Columbus which is not that far from Cincinnati because of the “Hell is Real” sign it seems “Hell is Real” for Bayley because of Kairi Sane and is there still plans for the Joshi faction with Kairi Sane Iyo Sky & Asuka and more Joshi stars & the dream triple threat with Kairi Iyo & Asuka at Mania 40 in Philly and did WWE mention STARDOM & the IWGP Women’s championship with Mayu defending the IWGP Women’s title in NJPW Lonestar Shootout 2023 in Dallas that will be a nice shout out to STARDOM!

Mannie from Pacoima
Santos turned!! Is my fantasy feud between LWO and a reunited la rebelion with santos and the Garzas getting closer to becoming a reality?!!!
I am curious to see what happens with Wilde and Del Toro.
If the LWO merch is still selling well would that be reason enough to keep them with rey instead of rejoining santos? Im excited to see where this goes.

Also, I see joseph samoan has been watching survivor. since he sacrificed his tv title reign in order to go further into the game and challenge for the Aew world title.

Sal from California

AEW question for you. Do you think there’s any chance that the man in the devil mask is CM Punk. After all, his famous line is “The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Played Was Convincing The World He Doesn’t Exist”.