John & Wai are live at 10:05 p.m. ET tonight for Rewind-A-SmackDown

Watch/Listen:

Mannie from Pacoima
Dragon lee vs Santos Escobar?!!! Sign me up.
Tomorrow night the prince of the muñoz dynasty takes on Fantasma’s legado in what should be a great showcase of lucha libre. Will the phantom driver prevail or will operation dragon be a success?

Fatu and Alex Kane went almost 50 minutes at mlw’s fightland. Mascara dorada also had a great showcase on the same show as well.
The Garzas continued to show their new fierce attitude on this weeks NXT and I hope chicago took Ariana Grace’s advice and showered with soap.

Hope you’re both feeling better from yiur illnesses

Jesse from Cincinnati! Dragon Lee got a WWE PLE match in a WWE/pro wrestling hotbed even in Chicago so sign us up so can’t how will the LWO drama plays out now with Dragon Lee in! And now with Becky and Charlotte may not get along in War Games does that dim the “hopes” of a Kairi Sane Iyo Sky & Asuka turn on Bayley or even Dakota Kai hope they turn into a great face trio that leads to a great triple threat match in WrestleMania 40 in philly! And i wonder what MLW is thinking about the NWA/The CW drama now but MLW is playing with this WTF “Rebel group” storyline is it based with the lawsuit with the WWE…?