Tune in at 10 p.m. ET!

Tonight is a special FREE EDITION of the show

Link for callers:

Jesse from Cincinnati! I really hope Liv Morgan is going to be alright even with what happen even with the issue of should weed be legal or not in the USA! And with Charlotte out for 9 months, is WWE plan for one of the BIG women’s matches Belair vs Charlotte for the WWE Women’s Championship in a title vs legacy of the 4 horsewomen of WWE in a torch-passing moment and does that “open the door” for a triple threat match of Asuka vs Kairi Sane vs Iyo Sky for the WWE Women’s Championship at WrestleMania 40 with the news of NJPW/STARDOM joining United Japan Pro Wrestling and rumors of Sasha Banks returning to WWE and news of Sasha not joining AEW.

Jermaine from Chicago, before I get started I would like to say liv next time you get in trouble hit me up. I’ll come bail you out. Decent episode of smackdown it was cool to see the couch sectional champion back on the show, love seeing aj styles back but he just hit Roman in the face and the bloodline lets him walk right past him? That makes no sense. Hunter when you booked nxt you treated tag teams with respect, now you are the man and the champs haven’t been on smackdown in weeks. Your tag team division is in shambles. Lastly I have nothing but respect for the way John breaks down tournaments. How would he handicap this us tittle tournament. Who is the favorite? Who will this elevate? Should this have been a one and out format or round robin style like the g1 or the cc? Welcome back wai, you deserve all the vacation time.

Mannie from Pacoima

I went to GCW’s highest in the room 2 last saturday fornthe debut of Andrade. It was probably the weakest show I’ve been to of theirs and they decided to make it a long 4 hour show where you could feel the crowd was drained by the time the main event started. I took my camera and got some pretty good shots i was proud of, showing that true “do yourself it” mentality.

I’m looking forward to Dragon lee continuing his universal challenge next week on both NXT and Smackdown.
With Alex Hammerstone and Deonna reaching free agent status where do you think they’ll land? Also how about that hard to kill x division 3 way?!!!

2 Likes