Special start time - 10 p.m. ET for Rewind-A-SmackDown.

Call into the show or post feedback below.

Link for patrons to watch live:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/live-at-10-p-m-3-80173644

Mannie from pacoima

Roh tv keeps it up with the consistency, though there has yet to be a match that has been considered “the talk of the week”.
Claudio and willie mack out on a great performance. I’m becoming a fan of trish adora. Is there a better finisher name than lariat tubman? Aussie open vs chris daniels and sydal?? Yes please!
Ricky shane page and Mance warner put on a fight on mlw. Nxt laid the card for mania weekend and lastly I’m very excited for omega vs vikingo. If any of you are not familiar with the AAA mega champion they uploaded his match vs bandido on the AAA youtube page. Now its on to sunday for the AAA lucha libre world cup!

It was a very good “Road to WM” show for a simple reason: It was a practice in patience. The Rey/Dom story continues to get stretched out and it needs a tipping point, whereas the Sami/KO story found its tipping point with them bookending the episode (and a little nudging from Cody) and the catharsis was excellent and the pop they’ve got cemented what i’ve been saying for months: Night 1’s main event is the tag title match.

The IC title triple threat will be a vicious assault on all my senses.