Leave feedback here for tonight’s SmackDown.

Join me and Neal in the POST Café at 10:05pm ET for RASD.

Mannie from Pacoima
Greetings and salutations. Salutations and Greetings!
After a long mania weekend i have finally watched all the collective and if I’ve learned anything its that Mashas slamovich king!
Now, what a way to start a new era. Solo has now recruited Tama tonga and with fatu doing his last indie date tonight for pcw ultra it looks like we are loading up for the south pacific savages vs a reunited bloodline! Yes Uce!!
While I am happy to see that the tribal chief of the hood is going to wwe, I am a bit bummed he will no longer be coming to the LA gcw show next Saturday, but as neal says its a shameful thing, lobster head.

Neal I hope you have been feeling much better, john and wai you did an amazing job with the mania week content, as well as all the other members of the Post office! We need more Kate’s picks segments!! And the very first officially licensed kate from montreal “open up the mosh pit kate!!” Shirt from chopped tees!

Nas from NYC

Absolutely amazing week of wrestling. The happiest and most engaged I’ve been in 25 years of following the product.

Anyways, that’s not why I’m writing. I’m writing in to gloat that I kept my word to Neal from the last time I wrote in about two months ago that I would overtake him in the Post Wrestling Fantasy Premier League. Something I managed last week. Happy days. Miguel next.

The production changes on both RAW and SmackDown are so good. The use of cameras with shallower depths of field, open apertures and longer shots with movement, less edited per second and more dynamic lighting are making WWE look and feel like a fucking LEAGUE above all competitors, including UFC, NBA, NHL, MLB and the NFL… its dynamic and cinematic sport content, most specifically unapologetically cinematically influenced.

The investment in the look and feel is mirrored by their investment their talent to develop character on screen, in promos, in pre-recorded promos and backstage…. it’s almost as thought they’re committing to storytelling as opposed to pettiness.

As if they’re choosing to use their TV time to create quality content.