What did you think of WWE SmackDown?

Patrons, join us live at 10:15pm ET at this link.

0 voters

Erin from Brampton

Normally I find myself defending some of WWE’s questionable creative decisions, but I can’t defend that Matt Riddle vignette. I thought that was up there with the Viking Raiders car karaoke.

For the most part, I thought the show was rather mediocre, but I loved that main event. I especially loved the post match exchange with Roman and Jey. I’m glad they didn’t get physical with each other, I feel that part is best saved for the go home or the PPV itself.

Question for you guys, do you think there’s a chance Sasha costs Bayley the title at the PPV?

David from Tejas

Hey guys! Good Smackdown not great. I felt they did a good job to further the storylines. Most especially the two hot ones. Those being Bayley/Banks and Reigns/Uso. I think the spot when Jey Uso is celebrating on the ramp and all is good until he turns his back and Roman gets serious was great. Just a little detail that goes a long way.

Anyways, hope y’all stocked up on coffee. Looking forward to your coverage of the G1!

7.5 Washington Football Team sacks out of 10

Paul from New Jersey

I know it’s supposed to be ironic, but the Dirt Sheet is god awful. Wrong tone for the Otis beatdown. There should have been no caterpillar. Just all out savaging. John Morrison & Nakamura are criminally underutilized. Lacey Evans is terrible. I really enjoyed Alexa, but Sasha’s acting was bottom of the barrel cringe. Thank you Bayley. Liked the IC Title stuff. Big E showed Otis how to get your heat back. smackDown has been good lately, but this was a poor episode.

Attachment.png