Join me and @katred tonight at midnight for Rewind-A-DynaDown postwrestlingcafe.com

What did you think of SmackDown?

0 voters

What did you think of Dynamite?

0 voters

This is not question to be read on air lol:

SD has a rating of 1?! I haven’t watched it yet, but I cant see it being that bad. Or is it someone messing with the polls again?

1 Like

AEW has a 10 and it’s not over yet. I’m enjoying the show, but it definitely isn’t a 10 show. Someone is definitely just voting because they don’t like WWE and love AEW.

1 Like

A better Dynamite than last week’s in terms of in-ring, but another relatively low-profile episode. It’s strange that the most accurate father/son dynamic tonight wasn’t Brock Anderson cosplaying Arn down to his shorts, but Darby worrying about his dad embarrassing him in front of the cool kids. The Sting/Darby pairing has been fun, but I think that segment, and the likely programming coming out from it, shows that they don’t have much in common beyond the aesthetic. Is it time to have them amicably split off from one another, especially with touring about to resume and Darby being such a key part of AEW’s appeal with younger demos?