Leave your feedback here for tonight’s Rewind-A-SmackDown with me and Kate!

Tune in at 11:05pm ET: postwrestlingcafe.com / video.postwrestling.com

Mannie from pacoima

Sign me up for a face legado!!!
If rey vs dom isnt a singles match at mania i would love to see santos team with rey against dom and priest.

Shawn has done a great job with the women on nxt
You know what each individual’s story is and the current sol ruca video packages are helping show the fans how much of a bright future she has.
Why is it that triple h hasnt done the same for his main roster? I sometimes forget tegan is back

Jermaine from Chicago. Hello guys Kate is a great addition to the post wresting team. First I want to give a shout-out to Jon moxley for wrestler of the yr. You show up to work and give a variety of match styles you deserve it. Ok smackdown was a ok show tonight. I was slightly disappointed in that they put kofi over LA knight because between knight and Montez ford I want one of them to be the next mitb winner. Knight carried that bray program and can be very entertaining. I really like Gunther a lot but it’s rumors that he might have a three way with McIntyre and shamus. I don’t think with the way he is the working man champion on smackdown that’s a big enough match. What do you guys think? No way can people buy that the us title and the ic tittle are being produced equally as in theory isn’t on Gunther level. This upcoming bray and Bobby lashley match, do you guys think lashley can carry bray to a good match at mania? Lastly I really would like to see nightingale and Toni storm work together more. I think they are both two talented women. Action and Sammy had some good in ring chemistry. Thx for reading my feedback, have a great night