Live immediately following Survivor Series.

cody-rhodes

BG from the UK.

A 3 hour PPV was much appreciated in the UK!

I was at All In this summer, at Wembley Stadium for CM Punk vs Samoa Joe.

I really hope Punk makes it to 'Mania, as we were at Mania 30 and missed out on Punk at the Superdome when he left after the Rumble.

What an absolutely crazy 14 months for CM Punk.

Cody From Maine

Almost everyone goes back. Turns out Punk was no exception. Surprising, but perhaps it shouldn’t be. Even if it’s the “place that made him sick in the first place.” He was hardily the first to heavily criticize the company, only to go back. Spite is one hell of a motivator. For the first time in a decade, the side he was most spiteful towards wasn’t the WWE.

With changes to the corporate structure that sees hostile faces in a weaker spot than nearly a decade ago. Perhaps with certain MMA based allies now in the picture to act as mediator. Along with a bitter breakup with the only other viable show in town. And I’m sure a whole of money.

It was a perfect storm for WWE to make an average card something that will be talked about forever. One of the most surreal moments in wrestling history. It’s wild to think about just how much the landscape has changed in less than two years. With Punk and Cody ending one of the WWE’s Big Four events.

Mannie from Pacoima

Did i stop being a fan once the aew drama started? yes!
Did i never want to see punk in aew ir another company? Yes. Was I excited when living color released a remaster of cult of personality yesterday? Yes!
Did i jump out of my seat when his music hit to end off the show? Hell yeah!!!

Really solid ppv overall
The women’s wargames match was excellent.
Miz vs Gunther had me believing a title change could happen. Santos vs Dragon lee was good for the time it was given, tho I’m iffy on the destroyer being called the south of the border destroyer. Name it after an aztec god instead.
Now im off to buy the officially licensed wwe cm punk merch

1 Like

Jay from Colorado

Earlier today Ryback tweeted that “if CM Punk returns tonight, I will retire.” So at least we have that to look forward to.

“If you think the grass is so greener on the other side, be my guest. Go ahead, leave. Main event Night 4 of a buy-one-get-one-free extravaganza…”

Nas from NYC

Really great sub 3 hour show even before CM Punk came out.

What do you think the chain of command at TKO was for re-signing CM Punk? Is this something that would have been signed off on just by Triple H and Nick Khan? Also what role Vince may have played in the decision making process?

Thanks for all your coverage.

Jesse from Cincinnati With Seth being mad Drew storming out of the ring and leaving the Allstate Arena has reported maybe because of CM Punk’s WWE return looks the WWE RAW after Survivor Series War Games 2023 and heading into WrestleMania 40 season will be very interesting! As far as SmackDown we think KAIRI SANE IYO SKY & Asuka turn their back on Bayley and might be MEGA BABYFACES!