Tune into Rewind-A-SmackDown with John Pollock & Neal Flanagan tonight at 10:05 p.m. ET

Link to watch live:

Brian in New Jersey. Leaving written feedback this week as I’m out seeing Godzilla Minus One by this time. Looking forward to listening back to John and Neal later.

Very substantial appearance from CM Punk tonight, including interacting with others backstage. I don’t think time constraints were the issue with his return promo on Raw. In addition to alluding to his own backstage issues in AEW when talking about Kevin Owens, this reminded me of past shoot interviews where Owens has talked about not-so-good interactions with Punk in ROH in 2005, stemming from Punk not liking him wearing a t-shirt when he wrestled. Punk tonight mistakenly called Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa cousins when they’re actually brothers, and he also wished good luck to Orton & Knight, even though Punk used to say, “Luck is for losers,” a lot.

The in-ring action was okay overall, peaking early with Santos Escobar vs. Dragon Lee. Figured I would watch NXT Deadline over Collision tomorrow night, since I already read what happened on Collision and things on Deadline intrigue me.

Jermaine from Chicago a good smackdown this week I like this new format of tribute to the troops vs it being a separate show. Great promo by one bill Phil setting up future programs. Cm punks is different that why I would have showed jungle jack the door. Two things if you are trying to establish dragon lee why are you keep beating him clean? Now I wanted to ask John about this us tournament. All I heard is why a former world champion jay lethal is in aew tournament but when it comes to karrion Kross in this us title no one says anything. All I ask is set the same standards. Lastly the WWE tag team division is in shambles. The usos who are tag team wrestlers working singles and two singles in Baylor and priest working as tag team champions. Have a great weekend and John I’m happy you didn’t forget feedback this week