On Rewind-A-Wai #103, we are reviewing WWF’s Greatest Hits from 1991.

This Coliseum Video release was released in 1991 and is available to view on the WWE Network (account required).

Wai Ting and I will release this show on Tuesday, February 8 for all members of the POST Wrestling Café.

Feedback and questions related to this show can be posted below and will be read at the end of the show.

WWF Greatest Hits (1991)
*WWF Intercontinental Championship: Texas Tornado (c) vs. Mr. Perfect
*Rick “The Model” Martel vs. Marty Jannetty
*Hulk Hogan & Tugboat vs. Rhythm & Blues
*Big Bossman vs. The Barbarian
*WWF Championship: Ultimate Warrior (c) vs. Ted DiBiase

Jake from The Windy City:

I’ve never really dived that much into old Coliseum Home Video releases as those were before my time, but I gladly made this an excuse to check out some of those on Peacock.

I thoroughly enjoyed this release indeed, clocking in at just an hour. The action moved quickly due to the lack of segues in between the bouts, and in some cases a lack of entrances. I was not expecting a lot from this having looked at the line-up, but it turned out to be a pretty fun tape. Even the bad was still watchable, and there were some really decent efforts from Perfect, Bossman and of course DiBiase. Fast and fun, this was a decent representation of the good stuff the New York territory (as the boys would call the Fed back then) presented in 1990. Much better than some of the long-winded and generally quite awful PPV events from the same era. Worth a look.

1 Like

Hope everyone enjoys the review. If you have not watched yet the music for the videos was removed. The Ultimate Warrior them song I know was 100% used for the second music video. If you play it during the music video its syncs up.

-Brent