Ember Moon
Liv Morgan
Mickie James
Natalya
Ronda Rousey
Ruby Riott
Sarah Logan
Sasha Banks

Stephanie McMahon, Kurt Angle, Booker T, Charly Caruso, Corey Graves, David Otunga, JoJo, Jonathan Coachman, Michael Cole, Mike Rome, Renee Young

WWE SmackDown

AJ Styles
Jeff Hardy
Harper
Rowan
Aiden English
Alexander Wolfe
Andrade “Cien” Almas
Big Cass
Big E
Cesaro
Chris Jericho
Daniel Bryan
Epico Colon
Eric Young
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Karl Anderson
Killian Dain
Kofi Kingston
Luke Gallows
Primo Colon
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rusev
Samir Singh
Samoa Joe
Sheamus
Shelton Benjamin
Shinsuke Nakamura
Sin Cara
Sunil Singh
The Miz
Tye Dillinger
Xavier Woods

Carmella
Asuka
Becky Lynch
Billie Kay
Charlotte Flair
Maryse
Lana
Mandy Rose
Naomi
Peyton Royce
Sonya Deville
Tamina Snuka
Zelina Vega

Shane McMahon, Paige, Byron Saxton, Corey Graves, Dasha Fuentes, Greg Hamilton, Renee Young, Tom Phillips

Who would you cut out of those rosters ? I think the Ascension, the Colons, Tamina, Alicia Fox, Dana Brooke, Zack Ryder, R-Truth (even though he will probably never leave as long as Vince is in power).

R-Truth will retire before he is released

I think you’ll see The Ascension, Colons, Tamina, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, and maybe Rhyno.

1 Like

So many people to cut.

9iX0

1 Like

Curt Hawkins stands out as a guy guaranteed to be on the next cut list.

After that I have similar guesses to you both. The Colons, Alicia Fox, Rhyno, Heath Slater, Tye Dillinger, The Ascension. Maybe Aiden English.

Hopefully not Zack Ryder. I’m still a big Ryder fan and I have no idea why he hasn’t had more success.

And you don’t even have the guys from 205 live or NXT that are probably on the cut list. I don’t see Grand Metallic lasting too much longer with WWE.

You’re right, R-Truth won’t ever be fired. He’s too well-liked in the locker room; he’s willing to make promotional appearances (the guy seemed to be advertised for way more PR events than a lot of other lower-card talents, but now Titus is coming for the throne); and reportedly, Vince genuinely likes him as a person.

Nobody here works there, why would we make roster cuts if we don’t know who actually does what there? We don’t know what these men and women offer in terms of other duties.

TV is just a small portion of what they do.

1 Like

R Truth is also very good friend with Vince.

I’d cut Brock. All others can stay.

3 Likes

They don’t really do cuts anymore in the general sense, now they either wait for guys contract to run out or just wait until somebody ask for it or screw up badly enough that they don’T have a choice in the matter. So right now i don’t see them cutting anybody from the main roster.

I think they’re guys that don’T serve any purpose especially on Smackdown since they don’t get a c level show to perform on like the Raw guys have but if i was them, right now, Tye dillinger is somebody that i would consider cutting, he really doesn’t serve any purpose on the main roster and the only reason he was rehired in the first place was because they needed a jobber in NXT and he fit the role perfectly.

Other i would considered are The ascension. Both guys are getting up there in age and really aren’T really doing anything. While i do like the gimmick, others guys that are younger then them past them by and they don’T serve any purpose anymore.

Outside of that most of the jobbers are veterans at this point and will probably end their career in WWE before getting offered either legends deal or some other post withing the company. R-truth is somebody that i would love they try as a color commentator, i feel he could be really entertaining in that role.

Hawkins and ryder will probably end they careers their so why not put them back together as a team. Same goes for the colons, they probably will stay until they’re contract is up and then will probably go back to work for their dad like carlito did.

The only other guy that i might considered releasing if i was them is mike kanellis, not because he’s not a talented guy because he is but because without his wife, he’s pretty much nothing at this point and why keep somebody around if you’re not going to use him on the live events tours.

I would like to see Lesnar gone. I’m sure he’s a draw to someone but I’ve never met them. All the people that tell me they love Brock would all watch the product regardless and I know plenty of lapsed fans and MMA fans that don’t give a single shit about Brock Lesnar’s WWE appearances.

Dolph Ziggler needs to go. I hate to say that because I was a huge fan of his for years but the last time he did anything worthwhile was Survivor Series 2014 and even then it was short-lived and weirdly out of no where when it started; he’d been flagged for a while and then they dropped his “push” and let him fall back down the card. He’s clearly not happy and just going through the motions.

I’d cut Titus because he’s not good at his job and was only ever passable at best. With the Prime Time Players they had something decent going on where the team was worth far more than the sum of it’s parts but WWE never capitalised on it and it fizzled and died.

Alicia Fox is ten plus years in the business and other than having a really good t-shirt and a gorgeous looking Northern Lights Suplex, she’s done nothing of worth whatsoever. Although I think she’s currently injured and I don’t think WWE want to get in the habit of releasing injured talent.

If Epico weren’t injured I’d absolutely release him and Primo, just to let them go do something elsewhere. WWE are very clearly not interested in doing anything with them and it’s just a waste really.

Tamina is in a similar situation if I’m not mistaken, as in she’s on the injured list. She’s not exactly progressed into a great talent though. She has flashes of potential but in one-on-one, non-gimmick matches, she has way too many holes in her game.

I’d drop Kane and Rhyno too, or at least put them on Legends contracts for special appearances.

Apollo Crews and Curt Hawkins have the possibility of being paired off with other guys (maybe even each other) but if WWE don’t wanna do that then they should be released.

I like Dana Brooke but I have no idea what she’s offering to the viewer right now.

Discussing which people should lose their jobs is morbid and disgusting.

Do you sit around the lunch room at work discussing it?

2 Likes

Colons, Ryder, Truth, Dolph, Kofi, Sheamus, Fox, Tamina

All have been around for a decade and its just their time.

Yes,…yes I do.

1 Like

Well, cuts are for wresters that are underused or sometimes unhappy. Some of them would be better off in the indy scene.

Maybe - but it’s not for any of us to decide that for them.

Neville is the only recent example I can think of where someone was held against their will. It’s much more normal that people who ask for a release are granted one.

1 Like

Yeah, don’t be surprised if it’s you who ends up out on your ass then.

We are not deciding, we are discussing. It’s a forum after all.

See my original post - discussing which people should lose their jobs is morbid and disgusting.

I am not worried about anyone who will leave WWE. Indy wrestling is great at the moment and there are companies everywhere. There are so many options out there, especially when you leave WWE.

I see Tamina at Women of Honor for example.

This probably should be discussed as who you would like to see leave for New opportunities