Future roundtable guests

PWG’s Excalibur would be superb!

How about Tom Lawlor, Damian Abraham, Lance Storm, Nate Milton, Conrad Thompson, Mouth, Agnew, maybe even Jim Ross to name a few…

2 Likes

Brother Nate, Damian, Brian, Jay, Mouth, Dylan Gott, Alex Greenfield, Court Bauer, the OSW boys and Brian Mann.

2 Likes

Conrad Thompson and Jim Ross would be my top 2.

Other Suggestions: Dylan Gott and Jordan Breen (liked them both when they were on Review A Wai)

Dark Horse Suggestion: Dixie Carter (Come on, you know you want to hear her on a roundtable!)

I would be interested in hearing from a group of relatively recent former WWE writers who don’t have a serious axe to grind. As a group they could give some insight into how they did or didn’t work together behind-the-scenes on recent story lines.

Guys like Jimmy Jacobs, Andrew Goldstein, Aubrey Sitterson, Kevin Eck, etc.

Court Bauer and Alex Greenfield are great too but it seems like the company has changed a lot in some ways (and admittedly is the same in some ways) in the 10 years since they worked there.

Wow…I think Dixie would be an AMAZING guest!
And hearing JR w/Pollock AND Wai could make for a great show. :100:

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bryan Alvaraz, Jim Ross and Mike Johnson from PWInsider.

Logan Paul and Justin Trudeau.

Shit, after today’s Eagles’ victory speech, Jason Kelce.

Mike Sempervive is a guy I like to listen to.

1 Like

I’ll also go Mike Johnson, he’s pretty good when Scherer isn’t there.

I second this. Whether it’s a female wrestler, valet or even just a fan, it’s always great to have a woman’s perspective on wrestling as a whole, but specifically the women in wrestling. The Tights & Fights podcast has two wonderful ladies on it discussing the WWE mostly, but also Lucha Underground, NJPW, PWG, Bar Wrestling and pretty much anything else they can fit in - Danielle and Lindsey are great and offer up a perspective that I sometimes don’t consider.

Dream suggestion that I know is highly unlikely but Renee Young is awesome and should be on all the wrestling things.

As for other suggestions - Colt Cabana is always travelling and I’m sure he’d happily sit in on a wrestling roundtable if he was in the area. Any of the Smash or Destiny wrestling guys and gals would also be great; especially Tyson Dux.

1 Like

To the point of more female voices in wrestling commentary/analysis, I’ll throw another name in the pot: Ciara Reid from Ringbelles Roundup & PWPonderings is a really informed & opinionated guest. We’ve had her on The Kings Of Sport a bunch of times & she’s always good. :100:

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

In terms of a female GUEST, Sarah Shockey would be awesome, while your at it let’s get the very male Marty Derousa as well

2 Likes

Future roundtable guest… Me

Tom Lawlor has always been my favourite guest host but not sure his schedule. Locally, maybe having the LAW crew might be fun shows to replace Sunday evening traditions for fans.

How about a roundtable with randomly selected Patrons?

I’d be interested to hear from some of the WWE creative team and the writers in particular if that was ever possible.

I want to know why they choose to write storylines as they currently do where as in reality we all know we could fantasy book better and what is restricting them from doing what the fans want.

For example, It would make so much sense now for the Ascension to tell Breezango they must turn heel and start to take things seriously otherwise they could both be off the roster by next year. The 4 of them then go on a beating spree, taking out the competition until imploding… it may not be gold, but its basic writing you can believe and gives them a story for a couple of PPVs. I don’t understand why they don’t use people properly and overuse others so we end up seeing every possible match 15-20 times and stop caring…i would prefer my pretty poor story above to watching Randy Orton against anyone right now.

Can’t belive Arda hasn’t been mentioned more! Maybe Arda, Jimmy, John & Wai?

I’d like to see Angew, Nug and The Bray D in a round table.

And maybe a little down the line Renee would be fascinating! Can you tell I was an Aftermath fan?

I really enjoyed your interview with TJ (Tyson Kidd) would be great if you could get him and I’m sure he’d be up for it, seems like such a nice bloke!

I would actually rather not have patrons on the roundtable