Giulia appears at Pro Wrestling NOAH event, will wrestle on May 4

Originally published at Giulia appears at Pro Wrestling NOAH event, will wrestle on May 4

Giulia appeared at Pro Wrestling’s NOAH Monday Magic event on Monday.

Giulia appeared at the NOAH event with Nosawa which led to the announcement that Giulia would wrestle at the company’s Wrestle Magic event at Sumo Hall on May 4.

Giulia will be at the WRESTLE MAGIC PPV!

👇ORDER HERE 👇https://t.co/WrPqsj0049

🏟️Ryogoku Kokugikan
🗓️Saturday 4 May
📺LIVE on #wrestleUNIVERSE PPV
🎙️English commentary@giulia0221g#WRESTLEMAGIC#noah_ghc#MONDAYMAGIC pic.twitter.com/snecJiAL5O

— Pro Wrestling NOAH Global (@noahglobal) April 1, 2024

The free agent wrapped up her contractual obligations with STARDOM on Sunday’s pay-per-view event, although, is still set to appear at an April 12 event for the all-women’s promotion.

Backstage, Giulia spoke to the media and gave the following message:

I’m Giulia, unemployed from today, I quit Stardom yesterday. I came here because I was called. The fact that I’m here means that the wrestling world will become more and more interesting, so please look forward to the future Giulia. Arrivederci, see you soon!

.@giulia0221g: "I'm Giulia, unemployed from today, I quit Stardom yesterday. I came here because I was called. The fact that I'm here means that the wrestling world will become more and more interesting, so please look forward to the future Giulia. Arrivederci, see you soon!" pic.twitter.com/FR7JMCfojJ

— Pro Wrestling NOAH Global (@noahglobal) April 1, 2024