Going to Japan... Need your insights!

My partner and I are visiting Tokyo in late December and early January. I appreciate your insights, seeing as y’all are a great community of cool folks! So, I am soliciting recommendations for places to visit, accommodations and other interesting things :slight_smile:

I am looking into Wrestle Kingdom as well, despite her not liking the Warssles that much :slight_smile:

Aside from that… I am looking

I haven’t been as well… yet but I know the Ribera Steakhouse is a popular destination especially with those in the wrestling community.

1 Like

If you can swing it, I believe there is a ramen museum. Though the entire bottom half is all different ramen restaurants from around the world.

Akihabara was my favourite spot.

1 Like

I’m awful at remembering names of places but it’s all amazing.
Food wise there’s so much good stuff. The cheap sushi bars are some of the best I’ve ever had-you don’t need to spend a fortune.
There’s soon cool back street restaurants with about room for 4 people near Shinjuku which were incredible.
Even the ham and cheese sandwich from the mini-mart are pretty special.

There’s some amazing record shops and anime places to get lost in.

Visit a few shrines, they can be found all over the city like searching for Pokémon (I imagine).

Enjoy mate. It’s a very special place.

If you were going else where I’d suggest the Kumano Kodo but you can do that next time!

1 Like

Going to Wrestle Kingdom as well :heart: