Happy Birthday John & Wai!

It’s the start of the annual POST wrestling birthday week so I thought I’d start a thread for us all to pass on our wishes.

So happy birthday John for today and Wai for Monday. Hope you both have great celebrations. Thanks for all you do for us.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday to John and Wai! May your 100 hours of Wrestling viewing a week be a shinning example of how CRAZY… Dedicated you two are in this sport!
… Entertainment! :smiley:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday to the best community leaders I’ve come across @johnpollock and @wai0937
It’s an honor to be part of something you built. I hope amidst all the hard work you both take time to reflect on what you’ve built and how cool it is and how many people enjoy it. It’s been awesome to see you grow, not just in years but in success and as people. So yeah, happy birthday guys. who takes the bump into the :birthday:

1 Like

Happy birthday guys!!

1 Like

Happy birthday week to the best duo in professional wrestling media!

1 Like

Best wishes for a happy birthday for the man who’s never allowed to have a beard, and the guy who’s never allowed to lose his beard!

1 Like

Happy Birthday to both of you guys! Thanks for putting in so much work for this fine site.

1 Like

HBD in advance, Wai.

1 Like