Hey it’s BrandonfrmNJ ask me anything

I disagree sir I strongly disagree

2 Likes

Its very possible that it may not be true now, but it was a few years back when I cut that part out.

BrandonFrmNJ, your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?

7 Likes

Ahhh great question Chrise_316 it’s because I’m the voice of the people. I ask the questions that the post universe is afraid to answer. If it’s not asked then it will never be said

2 Likes

@Brandonfrmnj Better 80s Canadian cartoon: Babar or The Raccoons?

1 Like

Come on is this a legit question? It’s the raccoons all day LFG sing the theme

4 Likes

Just wanted to make sure you were a true Canadian and you passed the test

3 Likes

Hey Brandon, big fan.

Say, theoretically, you bought a ticket to meet SANADA at the Scotiabank arena, three hours prior to a collision show, and when you tried to leave after meeting him, arena security informed you that you were unable to leave the arena until the conclusion of the nights event, leaving you trapped there for six hours. How would you handle such a situation?

I’ll take your answer off the air.

2 Likes

Incorrect, Babar is the superior show bar none lol

What’s your favourite easy dinner recipe. Like 30min tops.

1 Like

denzel-washington-training-day

2 Likes

Good morning Eric I would of handled that hostage crisis with the grace of Samuel L Jackson in the movie The Negotiator

1 Like

My go to is Pad Thai

2 Likes

Love me some Pad Thai - gonna try this out.

Is there a method to go with the ingredient list?

Have you ever considered doing your own podcast/YouTube/TikTok channel? It seems that you’ve got aspirations to create & cultivate the BrandonFromNJ character and display it in such a platform. Why not start your own thing? By no means does that mean you have to leave but if you’ve got this creativity and you’ve obviously got the bravery I think you’d probably find an audience.

1 Like

Yeah don’t burn yourself

The thought has always been there since like 2008 but it takes ultimately me to make that jump but I’m very neurotic at times which sucks. Also my shoot job gets in the way but the thought has been there. I always say one day but you never know

I’ll say this - the imposter syndrome is real but then at some point, you start to build a community. It’s fun to build your own thing.

Funny, that’s my advice back to you on releasing a pod.

1 Like

@Alex_Patel I’m putting you on the spot. Do you have a question for Brandon? :laughing:

1 Like

Sorry bud. Team Hanzi 4 Life.

3 Likes