It seems like Kevin Owens is doomed to "friendship" storylines.

It seems like Owens is always with a friend; Jericho, Zane, and now, maybe, The New Day. I wonder if WWE will ever give him a true solo run.

Ehh, but the friendship storylines he has been in have been fantastic for the most part. He still had a good number of single matches during his friendships with Zane and Jericho. WWE needs more friendly alliances and stables in my opinion.

He’s so turning on them in the near future, the way they did it last night, they planted the seed for owens to turn on kofi and be his first challenger for the title at MITB.

I think they should hold off a little bit for the turn. If Bryan is returning in the next few weeks, I think you can get away with doing a rematch. Then maybe a 1 or 2 month feud with Orton or Elias. Then do the Kevin Owens turn for Summerslam.

It’s not the worst. At least he’s not interacting with Lashley’s sisters or whatever the hell they’re doing with Bray Wyatt.

The fact that he’s had three major storylines of any kind in the last three years puts him ahead of 90% of the roster.

3 Likes