Joe Dombrowski reaches agreement with AAA to become their English play-by-play voice

Originally published at Joe Dombrowski reaches agreement with AAA to become their English play-by-play voice

AAA and Joe Dombrowski reach an agreement.

Over the weekend, AAA held their first of three Triplemania events this year. On English commentary were Joe Dombrowski and Larry Dallas and on May 2nd, Dombrowski made the announcement that he reached an agreement with AAA to become the official play-by-play announcer for the English commentary team.

I want to thank everyone in AAA, but especially #HugoSavinovich, @lavozcabrera, and @jmguillent for being so welcoming of @LarryDallasAAA & I as the new blood on the team. I'm already looking forward to the next leg of TripleMania coming up June 18!

— Joe Dombrowski (@joe_dombrowski) May 2, 2022

Last October, Dombrowski joined the Major League Wrestling broadcast team. Dombrowski has been on the call for AAA prior to this year’s Triplemania and also has experience with Ring of Honor.

Coming out of Triplemania Monterrey, AEW’s Sammy Guevara and Tay Conti won the AAA World Mixed Tag Team Titles.