Keep it 2000

They were so good with keep it 2000. Really happy to hear they’re coming back!

Look forward to the return of the Satellite of Hate!

God bless you both for continuing this when you could’ve easily skipped town.

Can’t wait for Keep it 2000 to return. I never watched a whole lot of WCW. But this social experiment has been an absolute blast to listen in on!

2 Likes

Nate is the man. Love the pairing of he and Brian. Can’t wait for their re-launch.

2 Likes

That’s great news @PodFatherSOH. Any chance of a review (rewind? ) America for the mid-term elections?!

This is great news! I need more Sting appreciation in my life, plus the Hogan bump challenge will forever be my highlight!

1 Like

Other than taking the occasional shot at our fearless “leader” or noting the virtues of our shared National treasure (that Man Called Sting), we probably won’t dip back into the Review-A-Merica waters until the 2020 election season…Trump Vs. Kanye Vs. The Rock??? We’re here for that! :100:

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Ah! Just what I was looking for! I too am only an hour in to the XMas show so I hadn’t heard this yet. I’ve missed hearing from the satellite of hate every month. Can’t wait!

3 minute bonus podcast has just dropped,soooooo excited

Febuary 1st!!!

Prediction:
By March 1, 2018 more people will be subscribing/listening to Keep It 2000 than watching TRL…
:wink:

4 Likes

“Prediction: By March 1, 2018 more people will be subscribing/listening to Keep It 2000 than watching TRL…”

You were a couple weeks early on your prediction, But still pretty clairvoyant…Lol!
:100:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you.It’s been a wonderful ride.

1 Like