Keep it 2000

Any chance this could make a comeback,i watched 9 months of that crap just to listen to that stellar podcast.
Bring back the brother’s Milton and Mann.

8 Likes

They announced on the Christmas show that they would be coming back. I miss the show as well. Loved Brian & Nate’s views on it and the Hogan Bump Challenge!

4 Likes

Brilliant news,still have over 2 hours of the christmas show to listen to.

1 Like

This was the most wonderful reveal for me during the Christmas show. Well, that and hearing that the UK crew is joining POST as well.

It was so good hearing from the Satellite of Hate (of Nitro).

4 Likes

Can’t wait for them to come back. Brian, Nate, if you’re reading this - you should go with the two man booth every now and then in my opinion.

1 Like

Does anyone recall where we left off with Keep it 2000? I need to catch up on some Nitro.

I think what I loved most was during my days off of work living in a camp, I was able to watch episodes of WCW and at a certain point, the 2 week schedule worked well with the podcast schedule. It is very missed, haven’t watched WCW 2000 since.

Hey POST-Marks/POSTies/POSTer Boyz (OK, that last one was a bit of a stretch),

As you heard on the Christmas show, Brother Mann & I will return with brand new episodes of “Keep It 2000” in 2018 (we’re thinking late-January/early-February). We want to get a few shows in the can so that when we return, we don’t have any production delays. Fittingly enough, us two “sons of the south” will return with the 06/05/00 episode of Nitro from Atlanta, GA.

That’s all the news we have now about the return of the “Satellite Of Hate”…We’ll post more info here & on our social media the closer we get to the re-launch!

:sunglasses:

30 Likes

Great news! I look forward to the return of the HBC

Glad to hear. Never watched WCW but enjoyed listening to you two talk about it.

I really can’t wait for this to return. Glad we have some dates in mind, even if they are vague.

Cant wait for this to return. I’m a closet WCW 2000 fan, for some reason.

This show has been great since the first episode back in January. It’s even more fun when the guys find a bright spot in the programming, albeit rare. I was still following WCW in 2000, for some reason, and I think I blocked out a lot of the parts that were actually decent. Can’t wait to board the satellite once again!

1 Like

Your return will be much welcomed. Unlike that of Vince Russo between '99 and '00.

Can’t wait Nate! I never watched WCW as a kid so I really enjoyed experiencing it along with the Keep It 2000 Podcast.

I do need more Nitro in my life.

Looking forward to the “re-launch” of the SOH. I’m all-in with WCW in the year 2000…At least until we get to the “BattleDome Invasion” angle (feat. Terry “T-Money” Crews). After that, all bets are off! :100:

4 Likes

Congrats on the return! Hotel California starts playing :smile: most welcome news and great job on the Xmas show!

1 Like

I really enjoyed this show, excited to hear you guys again!

1 Like

Thanks, Brother Hunter!

It was a welcome surprise hearing from you as well. Glad the “band” seems to be getting back together in various configurations! :100:

1 Like