List of talents selected on night two of 2024 WWE Draft

Originally published at List of talents selected on night two of 2024 WWE Draft

The picks are in. 

Night two of the 2024 WWE Draft took place on Monday Night Raw from Kansas City, Missouri. Below is a list of the talents that were selected and the individual(s) who announced the picks. 

Round One — Announcer: Stephanie McMahon

• Raw selects Imperium (GUNTHER & Ludwig Kaiser)
  • SmackDown selects Jade Cargill
  • Raw selects Damage CTRL (IYO SKY, Asuka, Dakota Kai & Kairi Sane)
  • SmackDown selects Kevin Owens

Round Two — Announcers: Logan Paul & IShowSpeed

• Raw selects CM Punk
  • SmackDown selects The Pride (Bobby Lashley, Montez Ford, Angelo Dawkins & B-Fab)
  • Raw selects Braun Strowman
  • SmackDown selects Tiffany Stratton

Round Three — Announcers: Ron Simmons & J.B.L. (John Bradshaw Layfield)

• Raw selects L.W.O. (Rey Mysterio, Dragon Lee, Carlito, Zelina Vega, Cruz Del Toro & Joaquin Wilde)
  • SmackDown selects Legado Del Fantasma (Santos Escobar, Angel, Berto & Elektra Lopez)
  • Raw selects Drew McIntyre
  • SmackDown selects Shinsuke Nakamura

Round Four — Announcers: Teddy Long & Alundra Blayze

• Raw selects The Judgment Day (Finn Bálor, Dominik Mysterio & J.D. McDonagh)
  • SmackDown selects Naomi
  • Raw selects Ilja Dragunov
  • SmackDown selects Chelsea Green & Piper Niven

Round Five — Announcers: Dudley Boyz (Bully Ray & D-Von Dudley)

• Raw selects New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods)
  • SmackDown selects Pretty Deadly (Elton Prince & Kit Wilson)
  • Raw selects Lyra Valkyria
  • SmackDown selects Candice LeRae & Indi Hartwell

Round Six — Announcers: Adam Pearce & Nick Aldis

• Raw selects The Final Testament (Karrion Kross, Scarlett, Akam, Rezar & Paul Ellering)
  • SmackDown selects D.I.Y. (Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa)
  • Raw selects Bronson Reed
  • SmackDown selects Blair Davenport

Off-Air Picks

• Raw selects Diamond Mine (Julius Creed, Brutus Creed & Ivy Nile)
  • SmackDown selects Giovanni Vinci
  • Raw selects Natalya
  • SmackDown selects Apollo Crews
  • Raw selects Dijak
  • SmackDown selects Tegan Nox
  • Raw selects New Catch Republic (Pete Dunne & Tyler Bate)
  • Raw selects Odyssey Jones
  • Raw selects Kayden Carter & Katana Chance

Maybe they should have just put on a normal show and put out a PDF of the drafts after, this sounds pretty uneventful.

1 Like

The biggest drama so far was Drew complaining about not being drafted while Punk was. Punk popped up in a club box and called Drew a little bitch.

The remainder of Judgment Day is still unaccounted for.

A man who has been drafted twice but never made his presence once on main roster TV.

What a horrendous show.

Damage Control picked before Punk or Drew :rofl:

None of this shit makes any sense.

And that entire Punk promo was just sad. The crowd barely reacted to anything he said. Just generic crap

1 Like

Draft shows are the worst WWE has ever come up with.

2 Likes

It was a very good “nothing” promo… but still a nothing promo. Just reminding people that Punk and Drew are going to wrestle the next time that they’re both healthy at the same time.

1 Like

I just never believed Punk would cut a promo bragging about being drafted higher than someone. Especially when he was a second rounder lol. Sounded like a WWE corporate robot. Felt like it was out of character and he was just a guy. Outside of Chicago I’m not sure how popular this guy is anymore

2 Likes

Are they so afraid of saying Punk is bigger than AJ Styles or Seth that they just make this completely random picking order.

If this is to be believed Nia Jax is some of the hottest property in wrestling today.

WWE love to try and make everyone look strong with 50/50 booking but manage to do the opposite and I think the Draft is the same thing. Everyone’s equal some guy who’s lost every match in 2024 is above a WM winner. Were all equal

Even if you belong on the Mt. Rushmore of Promos (and he’s in the conversation), mass popularity is still about having and winning matches.

1 Like

If you want Punk talking about the draft then he should be talking about how he should have been a first round pick or that he should have been picked ahead of Rollins.

Instead we got him happy that he was a second round pick and chosen ahead of Drew (who also should have been a top pick). It was an AI promo to me

1 Like

I thought they’d do an okay job with it this time since this seems like a regime now that actually cares about having good shows but it sounds not much better than the usual.

I can respect the fact that they wanted to be thorough and basically call every wrestler’s spots, but taking up show time to say 9 out of 10 guys are staying where they already are is a dull viewing experience. Like just announce the semi newsworthy stuff and put the boring stuff online somewhere. There’s fun to be had in a roster shakeup if they figure it out. At least the NXT callups are interesting.

There’s loads of fun to be had.

I don’t know who’s where but start the show with someone picking Gunther coz “hes the future of our business”

Than the other picks The Bloodline “coz I want Roman to eventually come to this brand, the biggest star in the world”…ooh but will he pick being with the bloodline or does he want to choose his own path?? Wait and see.

Maybe have one show go tag team heavy coz “I’m gonna revitalise the Tag Team division”

Maybe the other show Goes heavy on female stars coz this is gonna be where the revolution is complete with the greatest woman’s wrestling on TV.

I’m sure you can all pick away at that but build some excitement, build some characters, build a division.
It’s not hard