Liv Morgan appreciates the grind of independent wrestling, almost wishes she could've experienced it

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2022/03/10/liv-morgan-appreciates-the-grind-of-independent-wrestling-almost-wishes-she-couldve-experienced-it/

Liv Morgan shows her appreciation for the independent grind.

Starting her pro wrestling career in 2014, the now 27-year-old Liv Morgan was signed to a WWE contract and has been a part of the company since. She is currently a part of the Monday Night Raw roster.

During WWE’s most recent tour of the United Kingdom, Morgan sat down with Mark Andrews and Sean Thorne to record an episode of ‘My Love Letter to Wrestling’. Morgan expressed her appreciation for the grind of being on the independent scene and almost wishes that she got the chance to experience it.

And it’s so crazy, I’m almost jealous that I didn’t get to do the independents. I mean I know, you know, it’s such a hard grind but I appreciate that and I respect that; that aspect of pushing yourself and just trying to make a name for yourself and just working as hard as you wanna work. I admire that and I almost wish I had that experience.

This past Monday on Raw, Liv and Rhea Ripley secured themselves a shot at the Women’s Tag Titles at WrestleMania 38. They’ll be a part of a three-way involving Sasha Banks and Naomi and the current champions Queen Zelina and Carmella.

If the quote in this article is used, please credit ‘My Love Letter to Wrestling’ with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.