Matthew Rehwoldt says he's a free agent

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/05/23/matthew-rehwoldt-says-hes-a-free-agent/

Rehwoldt shares that he’s a free agent. 

The IMPACT Wrestling commentary team consists of Tom Hannifan and Matt Rehwoldt. In addition to his work with IMPACT, Rehwoldt is on the call for New Japan Pro-Wrestling on occasion, Boca Raton Championship Wrestling in Florida and he frequents The Wrestling REVOLVER. 

As Rehwoldt was chatting with Developmentally Speaking, he promoted where he can be seen present day and then went on to mention that he is a free agent. 

I mean, I’m trying to do a little bit of everything. I’m taking advantage of this moment. Obviously, I do commentary for IMPACT Wrestling as well as New Japan Pro-Wrestling. A couple of independents here like B.R.C.W. based out of here in Florida and a few others here and I would be remiss if I didn’t say Wrestling REVOLVER, Sami Callihan’s home promotion which is really, really cool if you haven’t checked that out. Usually runs in places like Ohio and Iowa but really badass promotion. So I do those but I am a free wheelin’, free dealin’ agent. I am not tied down anywhere so I’m also using this opportunity to explore other passions, stuff outside of wrestling.

There is going to be coverage of the 5/25 IMPACT on AXS here on POST Wrestling. To get a look at Friday’s Under Siege lineup, click here.

If the quote in this article is used, please credit Developmentally Speaking with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.