Mount Rushmore of Wrestling

I’ve seen this all over Tik Tok and IG and I think its a fun topic/debate.

I have two questions to ask.

1. Who is you personal Mount Rushmore of Wrestling? This means use all the bias in the world, this is purely based on your personal preferences.

2. Who is THE Mount Rushmore based on accolades. Accolades being a combination of star power and impact on the business. If you want to make “in ring” a factor, go for it.

1 Like

My Personal Mount Rushmore:

Hulk Hogan
Bret Hart
Shawn Michaels
Steve Austin

These four have brought me more entertainment then anyone in the industry. Hogan is the person who got me into wrestling, as I adored him as a little kid. Bret was the first wrestler who got me into the in-ring side of wrestling. The Bret vs Mr. Perfect SS match in 1991 is a match I used to watch over and over and over again. Shawn is my GOAT, almost all my favourite matches off all time seem to include him, and Austin was just another level of entertainment in an era where almost everyone I knew was watching with me (not something I could say pre and post attitude era.

The Mount Rushmore

Bruno Sammartino
Hulk Hogan
Ric Flair
Steve Austin

I’m not going to explain why because I think its obvious why I would choose these four. They all dominated their respective era’s as the top star(s).

1 Like

Long story, I grew up on Maui during the 80’s and 90’s , a lot of it being up country, and for some strange reason I remember having to be able to see a lot of wrestling on tv. WWF, NWA, All Japan, USWA, Global, and the Hawaiii promotions late at night. Figuring how remote we were, it was crazy how much wrestling I was exposed to.

To be honest, my favorite all-time was Sting and Eric Embry, managed by Percy Pringle.

My Rushmore/The Rushmore is Hogan, Flair, Misawa, Steve Austin.

2 Likes

My Personal Mount Rushmore:
Bret Hart
Sting
The Undertaker
Mick McManus

The Mount Rushmore
Hulk
The Undertaker
Ric Flair
Bruno Sanmartino
Definitely not my choices

1 Like

My personal favorite Mount Rushmore
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Triple H
Chris Jericho
Daniel Bryan

The Mount Rushmore
Andre the Giant
Ric Flair
Hulk Hogan
Stone Cold Steve Austin

3 Likes

I went back and forth between Bruno and Andre, and chose Bruno by a hair but I could easily have gone the other way. Andre is very much is deserving, he was actually quite athletic back in his prime. The Andre we saw was a far cry from what he once was.

Personal Mount Rushmore (This was hard…Danielson, Ibushi, Tanahashi, Stone Cold all got serious consideration)
Kazuchicka Okada
Macho Man Randy Savage (THE epitome of a Professional Wrestler)
Bret Hart
Kenny Omega

The Mount Rushmore
Stone Cold Steve Austin
“Nature Boy” Ric Flair
Hulk Hogan (Not my choice. I honestly think you could argue that Savage could take this spot)
Mitsuharu Misawa (This could be Andre, Bruno, or Inoki)

Austin
Triple H (Paul Levesque)
Cena
Undertaker
Roman

Personal top 4, so I guess that works: Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Kazuchika Okada and Randy Savage, my work rate Mount Rushmore lol

1 Like

My Mount Rushmore
Kurt Angle
HBK
Paul Levesque (the creative boss)
AJ Styles

The Mount Rushmore
The man who shall not be named
Hulk Hogan
Bruno Sammartino
The Rock

1 Like