Multiple WWE talents released from the company (UPDATED)

So they’ve booted Rusev but kept his inept wife, wow that’s a head scratcher, didn’t he request his release last year and they just left him off TV, well after the 90 day standard clause is up I can see him going straight to AEW and you will see him pushed properly and not with a shitty divorce programme, and the same for Gallows and Anderson, I could see them going straight for Kenny and Hangman and this is where you will see the Kenny turn as I found him better as a heel in Japan when they were with the Bullet Club, Has Angle been released or just furloughed as he would a brilliant trainer like Billy Gun or a writer.

Poor EC3 never stood a chance to show how good he really is, will he go back to Impact or Ring of Honour, either way he can be amazing with any other organisation and I’m not shocked on the rest really, they have raided so many organisations for years and now they are so bloated and this was coming really.

There’s an Incel I live with my parents energy

Well, to balance things they released Sarah Logan and kept Raymond Rowe (aka Erik from the Viking Raiders).

And yes, it is obnoxious.

1 Like

If one was to do some research on some of the worst companies in the world. In terms of humanitarianism, the way they treat their employees etc you have to think WWE is at least on the list if not number one right?

They do a ton of charity work, just ask them! :roll_eyes:

Exactly. It’s like let’s make sure we do this charity work so it somehow excuses all the horrible things we do. Like I’m the biggest WWE apologist normally, but I’m having a real hard time supporting this company anymore. I stopped watching when despite a pandemic, they kept making their employees come to work. I don’t begrudge anybody who watches the product. I’m not gonna be one of those people. I’m just really struggling I have the conscience to support these people anymore. It’s like how many bad things can one company due until you have to just stop? Am I crazy? Am I overreacting?

WWE is a disgrace, but there are countless companies (who are household names) who’ve used child labourers, worked with the Nazis, flat out discrimination, poisoned it’s customers, done irreparable environmental damage etc etc etc. WWE’s actions are a drop in the ocean when it comes to immoral business practices. Let’s not go overboard.

That should be WWE’s new catchphrase

WWE, hey at least we weren’t Nazis.

4 Likes

I hope Gallows/Anderson don’t go to AEW. Gallows especially just isn’t that good. Maybe they go back to new japan but I don’t think there is a fit for them right now

2 Likes

From the BC, to the OC… what’s next? OBGYN?

1 Like

WE COMIN FOR YA…COOCH?

1 Like

Haha did it sound like that? I was just remembering the boob job Peyton Royce got after her jump from NXT to the main roster and it didn’t do anything for her career. I always liked the IIconics but I guess Vince isn’t into the Australian accent.

There Wrestling leaves much to be desired I know. Hopefully, they have been working on it. They’ve both been working for quite some time, so I’m not really sure what went wrong.

They can pull a reverse AJ and go to Impact

Fate wish that on nobody LMAO

It’s starting again. This could be another thread. Casey from Squared Circle Sirens (who might also live in the rafters of the Performance Center) is reporting on releases. PWInsider also reported specifically on Tino Sabbatelli and Taynara Conti. One of the Chinese students that came in a few years ago, Mars, was also let go along with Cezar Bononi. Kassius Ohno was also removed from the WWE Performance Centre website along with being put in the alumni section the other day.

Don’t get injured when you are at the bottom of the food chain there, guys. No matter how good you are looking or whatever sports background you had beforehand.

1 Like

This is disturbing, and scary too, but I just hope that they’ll use the money left over for something more worthwhile.

At least, for now, the “first” wave of layoffs didn’t include Nakamura or Rey Misterio. I love these guys.

Can you imagine this:

This is wrong on so, so many levels. How can you find words to describe it? Do you have any in English?

1 Like